Sunday, May 6, 2007

not too sporadically

Well, double pictures is better than no pictures, right? The technical difficulties may or may not be resolved, but I've done what I can here. And since Dave is on the phone, and our movie is on pause, and there's just so much to say about Clio these days, I'll just do one more little post for the day.

(I know, I'm doing this exactly wrong, right? Going crazy today and then you won't hear from me for weeks. Well, I'm nothing if not... sporadic.)

Clio has finally picked up a couple of the things we've been trying to teach her. She now uses the sign for "more." Sometimes she seems to actually mean she wants more of something, but more often she seems to be saying "food" or "I'm telling you something, don't you get it?"

She has also learned to shake her head. Similarly, this sometimes means "no" but sometimes... well, we're not quite sure. She really, really, really likes to do it though, so we'll see if any nuance emerges.

And finally, she has learned to wave bye bye:


Bye bye for me, too.
See you all soon... I hope not too "sporadically."

No comments: