Monday, May 21, 2007

Clio the terror

My uncle Jim and aunt Missy sometimes talk about their daughter Katie's baby pictures, and how, looking back, they could pinpoint the face that would spell trouble her entire life. The last time I heard him say this, I felt a little doom, because I already knew Clio's expression. It looks something like this, and it makes me fear for the toddler and teen years:


















See what I mean?
What's that saying? You get the child you deserve? You don't get a child you can't handle (are those like the glass half empty/ full versions of the same thing?)
Ask me if I believe it in a couple of years!

1 comment:

The Hewitts said...

Okay, well, I love that we are the "master bloggers" that have inspired this wonderful site, but I'm not sure the title is deserved, considering my recent absence from posting.

Anyway, I'm back up and moving ... and checking e-mail for the first time since Owen was born. Ooops.

I love Clio Confidential and have added it to "my favorites." Also, I'd like to say that photo number 4 from shutterfly is a dead ringer for Terry, Terry Mama. Wow!

Liz