Sunday, May 6, 2007

Easy Breezy


Hey, that was so easy! I can see how people get into this.

To deal with the late stages of Clio's stomach virus as it melds into the early stages of her next bout of teething, we tried what my friend Maureen calls "confuse and distract." We took her to Lowes to buy plants for the window boxes.

She didn't really buy it, but I had fun.



Back at home, we all sat around waiting to feel better.
Clio is getting very good at sitting.

(as an aside, Dave is trying to "teach" me how to blog now, and hanging over my shoulder asking questions and trying to control my mind. I think I'm doing just fine, Dave, but thanks for the "help"!)

Where was I?
Right- sitting. Not very interesting, I know.



Until.... Clio decided to take a dive off the seat.
Look at Dave's face- he barely caught her.
Now THAT would have been the icing on the
cake!

No comments: