Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For Mother's Day

Dave bought me my very own URL, clioconfidential.com, and looked into software for building and tracking websites.

There is no better gift than your spouse's belief in something that you are doing.

This gift happened to coincide with the 2-year anniversary of this blog, and very close to the 400th post. I love the idea of taking it out of blogger and into it's own little universe.

Stay tuned.... (but keep in mind that we're moving, and selling our house, and starting a "new life," so the "new blog" may be slow in coming!)

4 comments:

Lauren Friedman said...

For what it's worth: I read a lot of blogs, and yours is one of my favorites. I know we're pretty out of touch, so hopefully that doesn't weird you out. But count me as a fan! -- I'd take Clio Confidential over Dooce any day.

Best of luck with the new URL... and more importantly, the move.

sara said...

i'm not sure if blogger does, but wordpress lets you use your own url whilst hosting your blog for you and using their templates. just an option...

it does make me chuckle ever so slightly that dave effectively got you technology you are excited about for mothers day.

Brian Duggan (Clio's Uncle) said...

Heather,

I have designed our own website using www.homestead.com they will host your url, hasve a blog feature as well as pretty fancy drap and drop software for building the site.

Check us out at www.unionplace.com

Brian

Rebecca said...

Ohhh. That is exciting. I've often toyed with the idea myself. I'll be eager to hear how it goes.