Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Face Paint




It's starting to look like Clio has two modes for the camera: shrieking "Don't take my picture!!!!!!!!" and throwing her hands up in front of her face, and total, utter ham.

Dave took the girls to the Children's Museum this weekend for a little much-needed Daddy time (while I had some much-needed Mommy time at home), and I was surprised that they came home having painted their faces. Clio has a short history of starting to get her face painted and then changing her mind mid-stream; perhaps the difference here is that the paint was self-administered?

Whatever the cause, I think I may have found the cover for this year's Christmas photo book.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots. I just adore the two of them. Glad you got some Mommy time and Daddy got his Daddy time.

Aimee said...

I think Clio looks very like your mom in the last one.

Super pics! Go Daddy time!

sara said...

i love these sister shots. make me want to unpack old ones of me and my sister...

Anonymous said...

Elsie likes this pictures. She says.... "I miss you and I love you. And I love my Daddy."

amy d-s said...

i especially love the last one! miss you all!