Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Driving Clio to school on Fridays, I often listen to NPR; of course, the stories have been all doom and gloom for the past several months, and ever since I quit my job without a clear plan as to what was next, listening to the stats about unemployment has been a bit like watching a train wreck: I can't bear the reality but can't quite convince myself to turn away. Yesterday was no exception. The host had a representative from the National Credit Counseling Center (or some such approximation), and the two had a lovely conversation about how financial stress is one of the leading causes of divorce today. Wonderful. They spoke about "financial infidelity"- where one spouse hides spending from the other- and other modern disasters of love in a poor economy. The guest went so far as to suggest that, in these tight times, the best gift we can give each other for Valentine's Day is an open, honest conversation about our financial situation. To quote Liz Lemon (Tina Fey's character on the awesome, Seinfeld-for-our-generation 30 Rock):

Blurgh.


Yes, I'm sure it's true that we should all talk about these things. But really, on Valentine's Day? Now, we're not big on flowers and chocolates and glittery starlight around here, but seriously, I can't think of anything less romantic.

Except, perhaps, the day that I have had. We're potty training Clio and everyone has some kind of cold; consequently, I don't think I've dealt with so many bodily fluids in one day since Eleri was a tiny baby. To her credit, Clio started strong; after 3 perfectly-executed trips to the potty, I thought this was going to be a cakewalk. But then, she was playing tag with Dave and forgot she wasn't wearing a diaper- all over the front hallway floor. Later she had to poop and inexplicably started moving the potty towards me, instead of letting me come to it; let's just say I now know how all those city dog walkers feel cleaning up the sidewalk. Then we discovered whether pee (or carpet cleaner) makes a lasting impression on the new carpet--twice. I lost count of the replacement big girl underpants at some point, but I think this kid changed more today than J Lo at an awards show. Here she is in two of the selections:


But what really put me over the edge was Eleri, deciding to get in on the action during her last diaper change of the day: I started to remove her dipaer, she started to go; so I replaced the diaper but apparently she held it. When I took it off again and turned for a fresh one, she let fly all over the changing table. Now both girls are bathed and clean and we'll start again tomorrow. And maybe I'll manage to get a shower myself.

So I suppose it's true: parenting small children can minimize the romance just a tiny bit.


Happy Valentine's day, anyway.


And thank you to Grandma and Grandpa, Nonny and Poppa, MaMa, Uncle Brian, Aunt Maud, and cousins Lucia and Finn for sending valentine's. All stickers, books, stuffed animals, dancing bears, and new outfits have been a big hit! (See Eleri attacking a heart-studden bear, above.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

U fuck her butthole i want her pussy i want to pound her tiny pussy hard girl i want to ram my cock inside u i want to her u beg me to stop as i shove every fat hard inch up your pussy ill finish by filling your womb full of hot load

Anonymous said...

Let's all gangrape her we all shove our cocks in her and use her hard

Anonymous said...

I would fuck her so hard filling every hole with my cum

Anonymous said...

Anyone who has videos of little girls being raped message my wickr account


Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

Those panties are so cute, I want them off and fuck her little cunt.

Anonymous said...

I want to see videos or pictures of little girls taking hard dick if anyone has any message my kik account alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

Nice look she already in that doggy position ready for a hard stud! She all like lets go someone man up and take me on I'm not too innocent

Anonymous said...

if anyone wants to buy photos or videos. Snapchat : NewUserDemian