Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Presents

Clio recently figured out the whole concept of presents. Needless to say, she was thrilled when the postman delivered a big, beautiful box of gifts from Great Granddad and Great Bonnie. She actually did very well with the idea that some of the gifts were for Eleri, too, and later, when she went back into the box of ribbons and bubble wrap, showed me "Eleri's box," which did indeed come with a very special set of ceramic baby dishes for Eleri. (Clio uses the bowl from the adorable enamelware baby set that Great Bonnie gave her as a pouring device in the tub.)

Clio's favorite new item (so far) is this charming fabric umbrella.



I missed it when she picked up the umbrella and said "This is my umbrella. Good bye, I'm going to Titi's House!" (Titi's House is Day Care), so here I am trying to recreate it. In my haste, I forgot, once again, that video does not go vertical. There must be plenty of other idiots like me out there, though, because Windows Movie Maker has a "video effect" that rotates your movie the perfect 270 degrees.


1 comment:

kwongs said...

it's funny how similar kids around the same age sound; we've been hearing a lot of "bye bye, going to see haemi [grandma."