Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogger, thwarted

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm home alone, and after a busy, tiring day, I just came downstairs to settle in to a new post. But guess what? Dave did something fancy with the camera (he was very excited about it the other day), and apparently this awesome new format, which supposedly treats the image like a negative (whatever that might mean when you're working with digital), is also unrecognizable to the computer. So I can't get the great pictures I took of Clio this morning into this blog post and therefore out to the world, leaving me to go back through Picasa looking for inspiration for a retrospective post, which just isn't working for me right now.

Well, here's a great picture from a few weeks back that somehow got overlooked along the way. I don't have a good story or anything, but at least you won't go away empty handed.


And maybe tomorrow I'll learn one more thing about the wonders of technology, and this blog will get today's intended post about the wonders of Clio's Spring wardrobe. If I'm still in the mood.

No comments: