Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hilarious Video

While we're on the subject of fabulous kiddie video, everyone should check out Yo Gabba Gabba, on youtube or on Nickelodeon. Melissa, Peter, and Eva turned us onto this on Eva's blog, and we just watched an episode where Elijah Wood teaches Yo Gabba and pals how to do the "puppet master" dance ("raise your knee, raise your other knee, raise your foot, raise your other foot, walk in a circle, do the PUPPET MASTER!")

Which made me think of the funniest video I have watched in a while. Blog action has been a little slow around here (okay, maybe it's just me- I've been laid up with a virus for three days and have probably checked all the baby blogs incessantly), so I branched out to blogs linked to from my usual blogs. Through The Hewitt Chronicles, (which, incidentally, has two laugh-out-loud back-to-back posts right now, link to the left), I took another look at the Millers' blog about their twin boys, Conrad and Nolan. These kiddos are always up to something (and their mother Renee is quite funny), but this video of the two dancing to Manha Manha in matching pjs is especially worth a look. Check it out here.

No comments: