Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clio Peterson, Future Art Director



That last post started out intending to be about Clio's new interest in participating in the photographic process by directing what I shoot. Mostly, this means taking pictures of her babies and stuffed animals. Dora figures prominently, as seen above.

I love the way she holds them up (Casting),


then arranges them just so and fixes their hair (Styling),


and then asks me to see the image, which she then might adjust.


Last night, she got a little creative with this rug sample for the living room, using it as a prop and exploring it from (literally) both sides.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that rug and since I know how hard some of your interior design decisions can be (read: takes you forever to decide), hope that my opinion helps. :) Also, Clio is cute as hell.