Saturday, August 9, 2008

You Gots to Co-or-di-nate

Yesterday I accidentally dressed the girls in coordinating outfits. (Accidental = Clio chose her dress for the day and Eleri's romper was on top of the clean pile. Dave noticed how well they went together when he came home from work, and I'm certain he thinks I did it on purpose. I actually have matching sunsuits for them- both from Nonny but purchased at different times- and if I WANT them to match, I will most certainly use those.) Anyway, seems like a good opportunity to share some pictures of Eleri, awake.





Oh, and if anyone can tell me what movie the title to this post comes from, I'll send you a special prize. (Rachel Thimjon, if you're reading this, I'm counting on you to shout it out!)

7 comments:

Vishu said...

http://www.google.com/search?q=You+Gots+to+Co-or-di-nate+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.amazon.com/John-Witherspoon-You-Got-Coordinate/dp/B00114UUC2

Vishu said...

buy it at amazon

via google

Brendan Deneen said...

the many faces of eve
(i am using brendan's gmail account b/c i can't get past the sign up - ugh!)
eleri is so cute and clio looks so grownup sitting next to her!
xo kim

For Sale said...

so cute!! eleri looks so much like clio to me.
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Don't know the movie, but I think they look adorable together. They do have a similar look :)

Heather Peterson said...

Vishu is on the right track... that's the comedian and the bit, but it was in a bigger, commercial, wide-release movie. Anyone?

Love4Haiti said...

1. I had no idea you had a blog!

2. Boomerang, Boomerang, BOOMERANG! Classic early Eddie Murphy! The mushroom shirt, mushroom belt...you got to Co-OOR-dinate!

3. Reading your blog, I just miss you even more...

You knew I'd come through for you....now will you ever read your comments so far back to ever get this?

Love from Rach in MN

P.S. - I knew sitting at home on Friday night during high school would eventually pay off....