Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Story Contest (aka The MN Zoo)

So, I have some great photos from our trip to the zoo with Finn and Lucia and all the attendant adults (plus lots of terrible pictures because I was showing off with my fancy camera but somehow managed to cover half of the lens more than half of the time), but for some reason the story's not coming together. Lots happened that day, but none of the narratives are represented in the snapshots. Blogging is hard work people! So I'm including some of the most intruiging pictures from that day, and it's up to you to tell the tale. Go ahead and put it together in the "comments" section. That's right, today this blog is interactive.










By the way, I really think Clio and Lucia should have a book series, the Clio and Lucia books (like Frog and Toad, Gossie and Gertie, Elephant and Piggie, Betsy-Tacy and so on.) Don't you think? They would both make excellent little cartoon characters.

1 comment:

The Hewitts said...

For photo #3:

"Here, Clio. I found this. It's for you. If you eat it, perhaps you will stop stealing my lunch.
Cheerios? Really, who thought you would be tied over with Cheerios?"