Friday, October 12, 2007

Portraits

I saw my friend Wendy yesterday, who is expecting a baby next month. Naturally, I pressed upon her to look at "the latest" of Clio, and scrolled through many weeks of blog posts, looking for a good picture. Which is when I realized that with all the action and adventure lately, we haven't posted any straight-up pictures of our darling daughter.

Consider this amended.




You'll also notice that Clio has bangs. I fought the impulse for weeks, but finally gave in. We were in the bathroom, she was busy trying to get into the cabinets, I saw a scissor, picked it up and just reached down and snipped. This technique has worked fairly well for three subsequent trims.

1 comment:

The Hewitts said...

I LOVE the bangs! And I love the rest of the unwieldy coif, too! I always wanted curls like that. You can't get them with a perm. I tried, remember? I ended up looking like Whitney Houston.