Friday, October 5, 2007

Letting it slide

Honestly? I'm letting a LOT slide around here- the laundry, the meal planning, my memory... the loosening of standards is on my mind.

But mostly this post is literal. Clio is into slides.

At our local playground, she spends a lot of time trying to climb up the slide.
In Minnesota, she did the same with the toddler tube-slide:



But needed some help from Nonny to get down the big slide (this is not even just a "big-kid slide"; I swear this is an adult slide.) Clio thought it was just about the best thing ever.




Back down on the ground, Clio and Papa used the climbing wall to work on her color knowledge.

She used to call every color "Blue." Lately, she has taken to calling Blue "yayou" aka yellow (which I think is just about the cutest thing ever.)

No comments: