Sunday, October 14, 2007

Winter Coats

Okay, so this would be an Outfit of the Week: Special Edition, but since we just did one yesterday, the post will have to stand on its own. Winter Coats. It's finally a little chilly around here, and I did the wardrobe swithchover in Clio's closet. (Dave- and even Connor- were appalled by how many clothes the kid has. But what can I say, hand-me-downs from three excellent sources, PLUS lovely gifts from grandparents, plus I feel the need to pick up a little somethin' somethin' every now and again.)

Anyway, Clio has some excellent outerwear; all, I think, courtesy of Lucia.


Let the cuteness begin.


Check out the profile of the hood:


I love this papparazi shot:


Can't wait for a little snow!

1 comment:

kwongs said...

love the leopard print! funny--we just had two outfit of the week type posts too! must be the change in season.