Saturday, June 28, 2008

Overdue

Well, both due dates (from two different midwives) have pretty much come and gone, and there's no sign that this baby is joining us soon. I'm sure I should continue to look at this as a blessing, and a period of rest before the chaos (the proverbial calm before the storm), but truth be told, I'm not that good at waiting. Anticipation has never been my strong suit- I'm much better at just dealing with whatever it is that I've been anxiously anticipating.
Plus, with 2 1/2 weeks of rest already under my belt, it seems like it's time to get on with already.

Baby, do you hear me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

C'mon, Baby!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!