Saturday, May 1, 2010

Performance Art

While I was capturing the girls' decorating handiwork in the kitchen, Clio thought it was hilarious to run through the frame of the picture. What she didn't seem to realize was that I could actually catch her--our camera is FAST--and it's so rare that she will agree to a picture, I kind of had fun with it. After half a dozen runs, I told her we were finished and she suggested "only five more, mommy!" Thank goodness for digital!





Then it all turned into a kind of performance art.




I have to say, I'm so glad to have these pictures (and many more in the series) that capture Clio's silly personality. Without moments like these, we might look back someday and think Clio was a grumpy kind of a kid based on the photographic evidence.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What fun photos. You really captured her joy.