Thursday, May 5, 2011

Girls and Boys in the Flowers


Flowers seem to be a big theme in Clio's books (and underwear.)  If she doesn't become an olympic swimmer, an actress (drama queen), or a vet, I can see florist or landscape architect as a contender.   She doesn't fully get the concept that once you pick a flower, it dies.  Or maybe she does get it but is unconcerned after the initial shock.  Anyway, one of her flower-story-collaborations with the Dadders.



Lovely Flowers


Daddy wants these flowers to go in a vase.


Clio wants to put these flowers somewhere in her garden.


Finn says: "I like these flowers.  I want to get them and sometimes buy them."


These apples are just right.


I want to get these flowers cause I really really like them.  They have dots on each petal.


I like these flowers. I can only take 4 at a time.  I cannot pick one more.

No comments: