Sunday, October 10, 2010

Outfit of the Week




I love this little orange hat. My friend Emily knitted it for Clio when she was a baby, and I had it out on my dresser with a little pile of things for a memory box I'm finally starting for each of the girls. (After much delay, I've decided to use my sister-in-law's method: one box for each of them to be delivered on their 18th--or21st?--birthdays. Maud figures this means about an inch per year.)

Eleri is very good at scavenging around the house and finding things she shouldn't have. Needless to say, this hat is several sizes too small. Don't you love the way her curls stick out the back? And what's with the onesie? Oh, that's because it is July in October (in Minnesota!) with temps clocking in in the 80s. Perfect weather for a wool cap., wouldn't you say?

No comments: