Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas with Cousins

We got the annual Christmas card from my brother, Brian, and sister-in-law, Maud this weekend, with this great picture of Finn and Lucia.



Clio has been carrying it around and asking about these people (memory is short when you're a toddler, and she hasn't seen her cousins since September). She's been repeating after me:


"Finn"

"'inn"


"Lucia"

"Shooda"


I think, if she understood that we are going to Minnesota on Wednesday, she would be VERY excited to see them!

Happy Birthday to Cousin 'inn (12/15), and see you this weekend!

3 comments:

The Hewitts said...

This is a very cute picture. Kudoos to Inn and Shooda. However, I would like to voice my very strong displeasure for the fact that I go out of town and return to see that you have made several posts referring to the exciting news, which is apparently common knowledge, by this point. Seriously. I was only gone for a week! I am so excited for the three of you that I ALMOST got over the fact that I knew nothing about Baby Peterson, phase 2, but then I dreamed about you calling to tell me all about the good news. So, I guess I'm still feeling a little out of the loop. I remember where we were when you told me about Clio as though it was yesterday. We were standing in my closet, of all places. Weird.
Anyway, HUGE congratulations to all of you. I can't wait to see you for Christmas; we can discuss the bittersweet challenge of introducing a new little one into a family of three.

The Hewitts said...

Also, I love you and couldn't be happier!

Yeah, Petersons!

The Hewitts said...

Oh, crap. Also, I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was great, you Hot Mama!