Monday, August 6, 2007

Outfit of the Week

I thought I'd borrow a feature from Amelia's blog, the Outfit of the Week. An excellent premise- totally straightforward, and a great way to sneak in some extra pictures, especially if they are gratuitously cute and/or funny. I love this outfit because it's quite girly, and because we've now been told that Clio looks great in red. This is also one of my favorite hand me down outfits- I probably wouldn't have picked it out (although, what's not attractive about white velveteen pants for a toddler?) but I absolutely love it. A shout out to Carrie and her daughters Morgan and Greta for their outstanding taste. Also, how great is this old school wooden toy? (Thanks Ann and Roger!)



I think one of the most attractive features of Outfit of the Week is that it's kind of a one-liner; the picture says it all. So I'll shut up now, and I'll try not to editorialize too much if this becomes a regular feature. I promise.


1 comment:

kwongs said...

thanks for the shout out! i love the outfit, and velveteen?! nothing qualifies more for the outfit of the week plan than velveteen.