Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Okay, I admit it: I don't much feel like writing these days. I thought I would, since I have some free time, but I don't. Of course, if you look at the months where I have posted the most, they have generally been the busiest months of my life. That's the way it goes: the busier we are, the more we find time for. Right now, somehow the day just goes. And then, at night, I heed the call of the 50 inch TV. Though I feel the TV saturation point coming on, and then maybe I'll return to words on the page, both reading them and writing them.

I know I am processing, because here we are, having moved cross country again, having moved home like I wanted, and what does it all mean? And what will life look like? We don't know yet, and I think I am processing on the level that is below the words. Or maybe I am just processing in private.

Anyway. Blah, blah, blah. I have all these unfinished posts that seemed so interesting when I started them, and now strike me as just...boring. Like, who the heck would want to read this if I don't even want to read this?

So I'll just put those ont he shelf for now, and fill in the gaps a bit with pictures. Not that i am taking many or good photos these days, but it's still easier than telling the stories.

Okay? Okay.

1 comment:

sara said...

But the pictures do tell stories!