Monday, March 29, 2010

Discombobulated

After a long weekend in Minnesota not too long ago, I came home to a broken computer. Then I got the bug that's been going around, affecting my throat and making me cough incessantly, and it just won't move on. The we had two snowstorms in 5 days, followed by a visit from Dave's parents. At work, we kicked off a strategic planning process, I turned in three grants, with three more due this week, and organized the many final details for our presence at a major literary conference, coming to Denver in two weeks.

Now, with the computer fixed and hundreds of photos uploaded, I am facing a problem that is not uncommon: having fallen behind in blogging, I am overwhelmed by the task of making sense of the last few weeks, while not boring you to pieces (if "you" haven't given up on me in response to the spottiest month of posts in Clio Confidential history.)

Having gotten that off my chest, allow me to share this:











Aaaahhhhh. that feels better.
It's like spazzing out all at once, but without making a total ass of myself.
(Is spazz one of those words we're still allowed to say? I sure hope so.)

Perhaps now my head will be clear enough to resume nice little focused blogposts.

It's a theory.

1 comment:

The Hewitts said...

I like the word spazz. In fact, that is one of my brother's nicknames. I suppose he may not be as fond of it as the rest of us.