Monday, March 30, 2009

Outfit of the Week- inaugural Eleri edition


Now I know this has been a less-regular feature than the title would suggest, and I know it has not been featured in quite some time, but I was inspired by the very high cuteness factor of Eleri's corduroy jumpsuit this morning. Since almost all of Eleri's clothes are hand-me-downs, I thought I would get very, very bored with the outfits; but in fact, because Eleri is bigger than Clio was, she's able to wear things that never worked for Clio. To wit: by the time Clio grew into 12-month clothes like this jumpsuit, she was actually 12 months old and July is not the best time for corduroy, even if it is hot pink and has a butterfly embroidered on it.

Thanks as always to Greta and Morgan Harrington and their mom Carrie for a lovely batch of clothes back when Clio was a baby- the gift that keeps on giving!

2 comments:

The Hewitts said...

I would like to issue a complaint. Since your very cute video of Clio and the "Name Game," Laila has been practicing the song with everyone we know.

Last night, she sang it to my uncle, Chuck.

Think about it.

Thanks.

Heather Peterson said...

oops....
When Clio was going through all her animals and Dave suggested, kindly, "Suck," we found ourselves in a similar situation. Luckily, Clio does not always change the first letter... and even if she did, she doesn't know THAT word, anyway. I figure, as long as we don't react to a word, she won't know its power. Right? right?