Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pretty Baby

We somehow never manage to take photos of Eleri when she's looking good. (Anyone who knows my lack of photographic talents, coupled with Dave's tendency to photograph the rest of us only when we look ridiculous, may not be surprised by this.)

Either her eyes are closed

(okay, perhaps this is a narrative excuse to use a picture in which I look halfway decent, but still)

Or she's in action shots that tend to feature her sister.

But today, I think I managed to capture just how pretty this little baby can be.

3 comments:

Statia Grossman said...

Yes, she is cute, and yes you look great in that photo too!

kwongs said...

she's gorgeous, and you are too!

The Hewitts said...

Yeah, excuse or not ... take any chance to post good photos of yourself, I always say!

Oh, also, your baby is adorable.