Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday Present, Take Two

After her unhappy encounter with the little razor scooter I originally picked out for her birthday, Clio, Dave and I headed back to Lulu's to check out the tricycles. A trike had been our original plan for her birthday gift, but apparently 2 is an in-between age in trikes, and without her there to test them out for size, I couldn't quite decide. And since Clio has now figured out the concept of presents (she keeps finding the wrapped Big Sister gifts we're planning to bring to the hospital and saying, "present for me?"), it seemed important to let her actually open something. She's still warming up to the "Classic Flyer," but I think it was a good choice in the end.



We did eventually take all the packaging off, too. It just seemed better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

The Hewitts said...

I know this doesn't help at all, but I'm thinking of you all day. I'm hoping and hoping that little one will make his or her appearance for you soon.

All my love,

Lizzie