Sunday, September 6, 2009

Warning

To those of you who read this blog because you want to read about Clio and Eleri, I apologize. And those of you who are more interested in the emotional rollercoaster that has been my life and the resultant musing, again, so sorry. The following two posts (and likely more to come) take a turn in another direction. One that will bore some of you silly (and thrill others, I believe.) Yes. I'm giving in to my love of all things home improvement and decor and sharing waaaaay to much about the details of this new house, and my relationship to it. So for all of you who have told me I should be an editor at Domino (may she rest in peace) or the host on Trading Spaces (so long, Paige Davis), these are for you.

As for the rest of you. We will resume our regularly scheduled programming.

Eventually.

2 comments:

sara said...

Hilarious, all. I'm a lover. And now considering heading to Cost Plus.

bity said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your design sponge streak. Fits right into my interests :) and of course there's the small detail that you're a great writer with any topic you take on.