Friday, February 20, 2009

Lookalikes

Now I'm sure there are times when it must seem like I do nothing but sit around and compare photos- but really, it's uncanny how often images repeat themselves. For example, coming home from Music class last week, Eleri fell asleep in her carseat, with this little "eggplant" hat on, and I had to take a picture because it looked so familiar- for good reason.


Here's Clio, same situation.

And then today I saw this new picture of Eleri, and thought to myself, she looks just like me.

When I was home for Christmas, I happened to have my mom scan one or two baby pictures. Check it out.

1 comment:

Statia Grossman said...

Wow. Both of those are so fantastic. People always tell me that Zoe looks just like me but I've yet to get any of my own baby photos for comparison. I should get on that.