Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Clio Grace


In Clio's two years of life, most of the best pictures of her have been taken by my Aunt Missy, an excellent photographer who has given us the gift of memories many times over, not only passing on her great digital Nikon when she upgraded, but also researching the best digital pocket cameras and video cameras, and giving those as baby gifts when Clio came along. Even better, she has put together photo books of Dave and I pre-wedding and our wedding album, created a massive tome celebrating last summer's family trip to Italy, introduced me to My Publisher and taught me how to use it to create my own yearly Christmas photo books (for which all of the grandparents are ever grateful!)

When we went out to Connecticut to visit the weekend before last, she snapped the latest in a long line of wonderful candid portraits of Clio. I'm including some of my favorites, which capture Clio is a handful of her many, many moods.


(Little Eleri barely opened her eyes all day, so we'll have to make a return trip to capture her portrait!)






No comments: